We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel.
An ADS Professional Fleet Driver is the link between our company and our customers. We are looking for professional drivers who can deliver the highest level of customer service while maintaining an obsessive focus on safety and personal success.
Although our products are typically underground and go unnoticed by most people, we come to work every day to provide society cleaner, more sustainable, longer lasting water management products that allow people to continue to live their lives comfortably and healthy.
ADS products prevent fields from eroding and homes from flooding. They keep crops growing, roads and airports in use and prevent contamination of local waterways. The work we do is highly valuable to society and vitally important to our environment, our planet, our health and our quality of life. Learn more .
With a history of breaking new ground and advancing our industry, Advanced Drainage Systems seeks talented people looking to make an impact on a growing, dynamic company. Since our founding, we’ve built ADS into an industry leader thanks to the work of associates who recognize the vital importance of water management.
Living a healthy, well-balanced life with the ability to achieve success –- professionally, financially and emotionally — is what ADS team members want for themselves, and what ADS wants for its team members.
This role offers competitive base pay and a quarterly safety incentives.
Our family of Drivers receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Work-life balance – (may work some Saturdays, as needed)
- Newer, well-maintained equipment
- Company-paid uniforms, cell phone
- PeopleNet eDriver Logging System
ADS employees receive extremely affordable benefits including:
- Paid STD
- Voluntary LTD
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
ADS is a dedicated carrier that pays empty and loaded miles, and no slip seeding.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safe operation of all company equipment
- Report BOL discrepancies
- Manage safe unloading at delivery destination and place product in customer’s desired location
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date daily paperwork (trip envelope, RMA’s)
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and operational capacity
- Adhere to company and departmental policies
- Ensure loads are properly secured
- Perform pre/post trip inspections of all equipment
- Report equipment and payload problems/hazards
- Perform in-route inspection of all equipment
- Understand and practice ADS CORE VALUES
- One year verifiable Class A experience.
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) that is applicable for the type of commercial equipment being operated
- Must meet/or exceed physical standards of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administrations (FMCSA) and ADS
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record from all states where prior licenses were held
- Must be at least 21 years of age (DOT requirement for interstate operation)
- Must satisfactory pass all required drug tests
- Must pass ADS road test