In this article, we are going to guide you about Wsoc Weather App TV Channel 9 Free Download for iPhone, Android, and iPad which is very helpful for you.
WSOC Weather AppFree Download for Android, iPhone, and iPad
Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson and Severe Weather Center 9 meteorologists have made the perfect local weather app, “The WSOC-TV Weather App,” even better. New in 2015, Charlotte’s most strong weather app holds the following:
- Push warnings are FREE for more than 100 weather alerts varieties including everything from tornado alerts to winter storm warnings, fog, fire, wind and hot storm alert types. See a whole list inside the alert settings.
- New map layers are now possible to be added to the interactive radar including severe watch and warning layers, the seed of probability for tropical winds, storm news and more. Tap the layers and settings buttons on radar to see a full list.
- Locally crafted forecasts. Choose a location inside the Charlotte market to see a local forecast created by WSOC-TV’s local weather specialists. The app shows you which member of Severe Weather Center 9 crafted the local forecast.
- National applications that come pre-loaded on your phone don’t have local authorities focused solely on making the local forecast right every day.
- Place a location pin specifically where you want it for a particular address or any position on a map. When saving a location, just touch and hold the pin and then drag it to the correct location you want.
- A new location switcher in the app header enables you to quickly and simply cycle through all your stored locations and your current location.
- Both tablet and handset apps now have the same features and similar designs to make the app more natural for power users that want to use The WSOC-TV Weather App on various devices.
- The new video center provides you a quick way to live running newscasts and other timely weather coverage from Channel 9 Eyewitness News and Severe Weather Center 9.
- You can wait up to date as WSOC-TV’s local experts track winds and give minute-by-minute information on particular streets and neighborhoods threatened by a wind.
In addition to these new features, The WSOC-TV Channel 9 Weather App yet has these important advantages:
- The app is regularly updated with the latest state storm and forecast information and involves Severe Weather Center 9’s 5-day Forecast with the “Weekend Always in View.”
- Live Early Warning Doppler 9 zooms down to your neighborhood or rises out to check radar everywhere in the country.
- It gives Location-Based Storm Alerts. While various other apps allow alerts based on your county, The WSOC-TV Weather App helps a more precise type of alert announced for the most critical types of weather threats. More accuracy means you get alerts that topic to you, not false alarms.
WSOC-TV’s Weather App keeps you in touch with Severe Weather Center 9 using social media including Facebook, Twitter, and interactive uploads of your photos and videos directly from your mobile device.
The WSOC TV Weather App Also has These Crucial Advantages and Features:
- The radar zooms down to your area or zooms out to check radar everywhere in the country.
- The app provides Location-Based alerts. While many other apps offer alerts based on your county, this app helps a more precise type of alert issued for the most critical types of weather threats. More accuracy means you get alerts that mean to you, not false alarms.
- Current conditions, hourly, and daily forecasts for any place you enter.
- High-resolution satellite cloud imagery
- Energy to add and save locations
- A fully integrated GPS for current location-awareness
- Additional parts added seasonally
- Modern conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you insert
- Background tracking for current location
- Alerts and push information for more than 100 alert types
- Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops, and noticeable satellite map
- Additional items joined seasonally
- Data and alerting possible for the United States only.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life
Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson and Severe Weather Center 9 meteorologists have produced the perfect local weather app, “The WSOC-TV Weather App,” even better. Charlotte’s most important weather app involves the following:
Summary of Features:
- There is a current radar in the weather app that matches the radar found on other digital programs and also covers future radar to provide you with a likely path and outlook of storms. The radar has a 250-meter resolution, the highest possible.
- New tracks – We continued earthquakes and storm tracks as layers in the radar. Now you can trace the location and magnitude of earthquakes as great for storms the speed, direction, and type. Tap the “storm symbols” icon in the radar to see the menu.
- Locally crafted forecasts. Select a location inside the Charlotte market to view a local forecast created by WSOC-TV’s local weather experts. The app informs you which member of Severe Weather Center 9 crafted the local forecast.
- National applications that come pre-loaded on your phone don’t have local masters focused solely on getting the local forecast right every day.
- Push alerts are FREE for more than 25 alert types, including everything from tornado information to winter storm warnings and tropical storm alert types.
- Now you can scroll by the home screen to reach most of what you require or desire on one tab.
- Put a location pin precisely where you require it for a particular address or any position on a map. When saving a location, you can name it correctly how you require it.
- The app operates with like features on the tablet and handset.
- Additional things combined seasonally